Booking Form Terms and Conditions
For use of the Website, Bespoke-Lifestyle.com
By completing this Booking Form and submitting the same, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, those general terms and conditions set out on the website www.bespoke-lifestyle.com (“Website”), and the listing criteria (“Listing Criteria”), also set out on the Website. You agree to the following:-
- you are legally able sell the item(s) you list for sale on the site, and you own all necessary rights and title to the item;
- you must complete all sections of the Booking Form and describe the item you wish to list on the Website to the best of your ability;
- you will not use the Website, including without limitation, your listing and any content, for any fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive activity;
- if you are successful at selling the item that you have listed on the Website, you agree to login to your account and mark the item as sold as soon as reasonably practicable, but in any event, within a maximum period of 48 hours, and the item will then be removed by Bespoke Lifestyle Advertising JLT after a short period of time;
- all content and information that you provide to Bespoke Lifestyle Advertising JLT is truthful, accurate and complete;
- under no circumstances shall Bespoke Lifestyle Advertising JLT be obliged to refund any payments made in respect of prepaid individual listings;
For the purpose of these terms and conditions, the term “Content” means any listings, forums, event listings, reviews, messages, text files, images, photographs or photographic images, videos, sounds, or any other materials posted on the Website.
By posting Content on the Website:
- you grant Bespoke Lifestyle Advertising JLT the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to use, copy, reproduce, distribute perform, display, modify or create derivative works of the Content perpetually and for any lawful purpose Bespoke Lifestyle Advertising JLT sees fit;
- you warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such Content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license in the preceding sentence;
- you acknowledge that you have read and understood the Listing Criteria;
- you permit any other user of the Website to access, display, view, store and reproduce such Content; and
- you grant Bespoke Lifestyle Advertising JLT the right to prohibit the subsequent access, storage and reproduction or use of said Content by any party to any extent Bespoke Lifestyle Advertising JLT sees fit.
Removal of Content
- By completing and submitting this Booking Form you confirm that you wish to list Content on the Website, and you acknowledge that you will be charged a subscription fee (“Subscription Fee”) which will allow you to list Content on the Website for a period of one (1) year. The Subscription Fee is to be paid in either one or two instalments, and will vary depending on how many items you wish to list on the Website over the course of the year. The exact Subscription Fee will be calculated for you, by you clicking on the Slider Content Bar appearing on the Website, and by you indicating how many listings you wish to make during the year. The total Subscription Fee will be shown in the box below the Slider Content Bar, and should you be eligible for any discount, the discount will be illustrated in the discount box next to the total Subscription Fee also appearing on the Website.
- Should you wish to participate in the “Featured Listings” section of the Website, please click on the Featured Listings Slider Content Bar, so that the additional costs can be calculated into the total Subscription Fee due.
- You agree for your credit card to be charged with the Subscription Fee upon completing and submitting this booking form and completing your credit card details, which will be sent to a third party processing site for authorisation and payment. Alternatively, should you wish to make payment of the Subscription Fee by way of bank transfer or, by using Paypal, you will need to indicate this on the Booking Form.
- Once the Subscription Fee and all the relevant information relating to the Content you wish to list on the Website is received by Bespoke Lifestyle Advertising JLT, your Content will be listed on the appropriate section of the Website.
- Should you wish to list additional Content on the Website over and above the maximum amount of listings that you have indicated and paid for under one booking form, you can complete and submit a separate booking form, together with completion of your method of payment. Once again, if you have indicated that you wish to make payment via credit card, your credit card details will be sent to a third party processing site for authorisation and payment.
- Bespoke Lifestyle Advertising JLT reserves the right to increase listing rates at its own discretion. Bespoke Lifestyle Advertising JLT agrees to promptly notify (via email) Users who hold listing accounts of any rate increases.
- Once your subscription has expired, and you opt not to continue to be a User, you will no longer be permitted to use the Site for listing any Content, unless you complete and submit a new booking form, and pay the relevant Subscription Fee.
- Should you wish to cancel your subscription with Bespoke Lifestyle Advertising JLT prior to its expiration or, prior to paying your second instalment of the Subscription Fee (if you have indicated to make the annual payment in two instalments) you will need to give us 30 days’ notice in writing, by sending either an email to the email address set out in the general terms and conditions or writing to us at the address also set out in the general terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, Bespoke Lifestyle will not be obliged to refund any Subscription Fee or part thereof, should a User wish to cancel its subscription prior to its expiration date or prior to its second instalment of the Subscription Fee becoming due.
- Bespoke Lifestyle Advertising JLT may request that any User who wishes to cancel its subscription complete a Feedback Form. Such Feedback Form will be forwarded to the specific User by Bespoke Lifestyle Advertising JLT upon receipt of the User’s notification of its intent to cancel its subscription.